Leane On Saturday, September 11, 2010

I love my Publix store. They run great sales and they are also wonderful about coupons. The store where I shop accepts manufacturer coupons, target coupons (competitor), and also their store coupons. I recently discovered that they also accept expired Publix coupons! It really pays to ask for the store's policy on coupons. Each Publix store is different, so make sure you ask the manager in advance of their policy so you can avoid getting harassed in the check out line.

Today, I scored a great deal on Disney Vitamins for Kids at my local Publix.
They are on sale this week, 2 for $9.00.
Publix store coupon for $6.00 off of 2 (x 1)
Manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off 1 (x 2)
Stacked together it brought the total price to $1.00 for 2 boxes (or $0.50 each)!


P.S. This particular Publix is a special exception, but it really does pay to get to know your store manager(s), since they are the ones who set the (coupon) policies at each store. Also, I never abuse the system, I always make sure to ask in advance if they will accept certain competitors or certain Publix coupons that may be too far gone.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.